Discover the language of emotional intimacy
Are you worried about the impact you are having on each other? Do you find it hard to say what you really mean? Or to get heard?
Good connection with each other is always precious. It’s so important to deepen connection; regulate and make sense of your emotions, get out of conflict; and find your heartfelt honesty and express it. Transform ugly conversations by listening with deep, clear empathy.
I want to invite you to join me in Connection Essentials, an online course which helps you to create caring, harmonious, authentic interactions, resolve conflicts and experience emotional intimacy with your partner. It is based on NVC
As an easy self paced, home study course, it goes way beyond a book or set of recordings. It is a video based online course with live support via weekly Q&A and practice, plus a private FB group with me, the trainer.
Connection has to be learned through connection 🙂 I firmly believe this. I love connecting with participants and stay hands on.
My own experiences and story is woven into the course as you unpack and learn from your own.
A big warm welcome to you! I look forward to meeting you in the course!!
I now know the way back to my partner after experiencing the pain of conflict and withdrawal from each other. This has brought great relief and every time we find our way back, we get to a deeper place
I.P. - Western AustraliaAdult educator
I have been buzzing around NVC for a while but have not been able to really find a way in. I have watched some Marshall Rosenberg recordings on line and found him quite challenging, so your very gentle approach has been a good antidote to his style.
M.F. Tas. Australia
Mukti loves doing what she does and what she offers is unconditional love. The investment you make in Mukti, with the programs and support she offers is the best investment one can make
David Chauncy - Nthn TerritoryIT Manager
Mukti’s support is ongoing and consistent which meets my need for reliability, growth, simplicity and clarity. In the private group her posts and personal comments are favourites of mine and stimulate a healthier way of processing my thoughts.
Faith Simon - NSWretired teacher
If you want to grow your capacity for love, I highly recommend Mukti’s powerful, heart opening practices, grounded in depth psychology, spirituality, and Nonviolent Communication.
Sura Hart - USAauthor and CNVC trainer
I wholeheartedly recommend this online course – connection essentials
I’ve always loved the way that Mukti names and clarifies the essence on nonviolent communication.
Here she has done it with a lot of care, beauty accessibility and clarity.
The course is set out to allow you to dive deep in each module and have clear next steps
Kate RaffinCNVC trainer
$397 now $197
What you’ll receive
Module 1 – Connecting to yourself
- Calm and collect yourself if triggered by your partner
- Give up blame and be proactive about your emotions and needs
- Know what matters most to you at any point, so you shape your life and relationship from this clarity
- Be honest and compassionate with yourself, so you can show up like this for your partner too
Module 2 – Listening Deeply
- Listen skillfully to your partner and through this create safe loving space for deep connection
- Understand how to bring empathy during difficult conversations with your partner, so healing can happen
- Give the experience of truly being heard to your partner
- Listen and uncover the REAL issue so you can address what is important effectively
Module 3 – Speaking Up
- Say what you really want to say with compassion and so you can be fully understood by your partner
- Express yourself so you tend to ‘pull’ for connection with you partner, rather than trigger emotional distance or upset
- Put the essence of what you need to say to your partner clearly so you can build strong connection
- Ask for what you want and need in ways that are attractive and clear
Module 4 – Putting it all together
- Converse in a way which supports open and real connection with your partner
- Recognise when it’s time to speak, listen or switch over to understanding your own thoughts, feelings and needs
- Find out how to heal and strengthen connection through everyday conversations with your partner
* Special Bonus – Back to Love, online course (value $197)
* Discover Your Real Feelings – video course
*Private fb group with other participants and Mukti
- Approximately 20 – 45 minutes learning time per module
- Practice as you go through your daily life
- I suggest approx. 1 module/week for 4 weeks
- Some people like to go through it all and then focus on application
- Revisit your Connection Essentials portal anytime
You Will Discover
- how to center and calm yourself when you are reactive
- how to avoid and handle resentment
- how to untangle blame and criticism and create connection
- how to handle emotions in order to be most likely to connect
- how you can express yourself in ways that create close connection
- how to listen to each other, so that everyday talk brings you closer
Money Back Guarantee
If you’ve completed your course, done the handy exercises and feedback and we can’t help you get what you want from your Course Membership, we’ll refund you – no worries.
Is this for me?
- Yes if you enjoy your relationship and want more depth and intimacy. You’ll gain the insights, practical application support and understanding of what you can do daily to support intimacy.
- Yes if you’re wondering if you need private support but one of you doesn’t want to go down that path. You guys are who I had in mind when I created these Online Courses!
- Yes, if you’re already in therapy or coaching Connection Essentials will add significant support to private work you undertake. If you’ve completed therapy then it will help you consolidate your positive cycle of connection. **It’s not intended to replace Private Support or therapy.
- Yes, if you’re currently single and/or want to change how your next relationship or how you interact with a family member. You will get a great deal of knowledge and insight about how you can strengthen your relationships engage with others at the level of their heart too.