CONNECTION ESSENTIALS TOOLKIT
Create Conversations that Connect
Are you worried about the impact you are having on each other? Do you find it hard to speak up and claim your space? Or to get heard?
Perhaps it is time to refresh or develop your ability to communicate in intimate relationships? How you communicate effects how much love and connection, intimacy, honesty and trust you get to experience.
Connection Essentials is a course that shows you how to connect deeply with yourself and then from this clarity, warmth and inner awareness, to relate with your partner and family.
15+ years ago I discovered a system of communicating from the heart (NVC) which has been taught all around the world. Hundreds of thousands of people have learned this and transformed their lives through changing their conversations.
The course is enriching, self-paced ideally over 4 – 12 weeks, depending on your speed and personal availability. Register today for Connection Essentials and get started.
What you’ll receive
- Knowledge and skills – in the training portal of videos (3 – 10 minutes each), handouts and exercises for your relationship (value $600+)
- Mentoring from Mukti through interactive Group Coaching every 2 weeks x 6 (value $600)
- Daily support and inspiration through the private FB Connection Essentials Community (value $1600)
- Refresh anytime through lifetime access to the Connection Essentials training portal plus updates (value $1900)
- Membership Coupon for Partner/ Friend at up to 50% off regular course fees
- NVC Foundation This course is an online NVC foundation course with additional unique insights for intimate relationship.
This course is powerful as a couple, with a friend or as an individual.
What people say about this course
I now know the way back to my partner after experiencing the pain of conflict and withdrawal from each other. This has brought great relief. Each time we find our way, we move towards a deepening love and joy.
Mukti’s support is ongoing and consistent which meets my need for reliability and growth. I like the simplicity and clarity of contact from Mukti thru Fb posts and personal comments which serves to stimulate in me a healthier way of processing my thoughts.
You truly saved our family unit, you helped us so so much. Connection Essentials online course re-emphasised on an individual level, the work in our joint couples therapy sessions. It is an excellent resource to revisit!
Is this for me?
- You enjoy your relationship and want more depth and intimacy? Then yes this is absolutely ideal for you. You’ll gain the insights, practical application support and understanding of what you can do daily to support intimacy.
- Wondering if you really need private support but one of you doesn’t want to go down that path? You guys are who I had in mind when I created these Online Courses! I recommend you definitely join the course. Taking a step forward toward better connection is paramount.
- Already in therapy or coaching? Course Membership will add significant support to any private work you undertake. If you’ve completed then it will help you consolidate your positive cycle of connection. **It’s just not intended to replace Private Support or therapy.
- Are you are currently single and/or want to improve how you interact with a family member? You will get a great deal of knowledge and insight about how you can strengthen your relationships and also about how to truly shape your life around what matters to you, through being clear and compassionate with yourself. Ready to engage with others at the level of their heart too.
Module 1 – Connecting to yourself
Calming and collecting yourself if triggered
Taking 100% accountability for emotions and needs
Becoming clear about your what is most important at point anytime
Giving yourself empathy
Making sense your inner world for connection
Module 2 – Listening Deeply
Learning to listen skilfully to open space and connection
Listening during difficult conversations
Empathic listening – male and female ways
Knowing what to listen for, not just how
Module 3 – Speaking Up
Saying what you really want to say
Expressing yourself in ways that tend to draw connection
Understanding the core information to convey
How to build bridges for connection
Asking for what you want so that connection is strengthened
Module 4 – Putting it all together
Knowing the steps in conversing to create connection
Recognising when to speak, when to listen and when to connect with yourself
Creating connection through conversation
- Approximately 20 – 45 minutes learning time per module
- Practice as you go through your daily life
- I suggest 1 module/2 weeks for 8 weeks
- 70 minutes x 4, Fortnightly for your live interactive Group Coaching Calls
- Revisit your Connection Essentials portal anytime
What you will learn
- to center and calm yourself when you are reactive
- how to avoid and handle resentment
- to untangle blame and criticism and create connection
- what to do with emotions in order to be most likely to connect
- how you can express yourself in ways that draw close connection
- how to listen to each other, so that everyday talk brings you closer
One payment of $397
*** Special Bonus ($97) ***
Includes Course: A Way Back To Love
- Knowledge of how you turn away from love, and insight into your partner
- Easy learning by video, visual reference material and exercises
- Practical exercises to shift your focus back toward love
- Bonus – ‘Discover Your Real Feelings’ – Easy 6 part Video Guide
Money Back Guarantee
If you’ve completed your first three modules, done the exercises, showed up in the group live chat time with Mukti and we can’t help you get what you want from your Course Membership, we’ll refund what you’ve paid us for this course – no worries.