THE “LOVE AND US” LONG WEEKEND
Experience Your Love Together
*Before you attend this blended event (online and in-person) you’ll need to complete the Connection Essentials Course or equivalent
Come for a magical long weekend to really drop into and experience connection within yourself and with your partner. During this weekend you will be in an extraordinarily beautiful place where you can relax and refocus on love, affection and nurturing time for your relationship.
After the course you will have access to Everyday Love’s Real Love Conversations, training portal to continue to support you in what you will discover during the weekend.
Real Love Conversations is also therefore available for you to refer back to it anytime. If you already have access to this portal then special pricing for this weekend applies.
Do you need time to focus on each other without distractions? Do you successfully have the conversations your intimate relationship needs, in order to grow and evolve?
Without this, a relationship is prone to getting stuck in resentment and judgments, unresolved past pain, no-go topic zones, increasing emotional and physical distance and diminishing trust and tenderness.
Make sure you can walk in ‘real love conversation’ territory with confidence and embrace the big emotions and sensitivities that come up in an intimate relationship.
Attend as a couple or individual in relation to your partner, family members or in preparation for a future relationship.
We are delighted to have Alistair McKinnon, co-facilitating with Mukti. This event is not suitable for everyone. Find out if it is a match for you today via an information call.
You will discover
- numerous ways of truly ‘meeting’ each other so your particular style is effective
- repairing connection and trust – why sorry doesn’t build trust and what does
- engaging in sensitive topics fully so you can discuss everything and be truly intimate with each other
- handling differences to deepen love so when conflicts come up, you have a shared approach which deepens your understanding of each other and delivers decisions you both support
- gratitude and passion so that you fuel the love and enthusiasm you have for each other and being together
What you receive
- Community and Relaxation during 3 day weekend with others just like you!
- Knowledge and Skills via the live interactive exercises and coaching plus follow-up videos, summaries, reference material, video demonstrations, quick check quizzes and exercises (value $1800)
- Practical Support through facilitators coaching in real time and re-useable conversation guides (value $600)
- In-depth Mentoring via follow-on interactive online Group Coaching Calls with Mukti and/or her team (value $2000)
- Support and Inspiration through the Private FB Group with Mukti and fellow course participants. (value $1600)
- Year Long Access to the Real Love Conversations portable training portal
The “Love and Us” Long Weekend
9-11 August 2019
Limited places – 16 places maximum
Spectacular Noonweena, Mangrove Mountain
Request a conversation to check if this event is suitable for you
Pre-requisite is to have completed
Connection Essentials or equivalent.
Is this for you?
- If you’ve completed or purchased the Two Things To Know and Connection Essentials Courses – then yes! This is going to build on what you’ve learned in Connection Essentials.
- If you want material to guide you to repeatedly have those important, challenging and deeply rewarding conversations, which heal love, trust and connection – yes! This will be awesome for you 🙂
- It’s important to de-escalate your emotions before approaching healing conversations. Revisit your Two Things To Know Mini-Course or get help, if need be.
- If your Negative/ Disconnection Cycle is strongly activated be sure to seek either help here – Private Support or through a local couple specialist professional.
- 6 x approx. 40 minutes learning per module
- Recommend 1 module every 1 – 2 weeks, or as needed
- Applying what you learn, take it at your own pace.
- 45 minutes per fortnight x 26 for your Group Mentoring Calls
- 45 minutes per fortnight x 4 with Connection Essentials Practice Group